Arcmax fire resistant chainsaw chaps are for professional chainsaw operators who require protection from heat, fire and arc flash hazards. They are constructed entirely from fire-resistant materials. Ideal for use around wildland fires, utility work, and in the oil and gas industry.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Uses Arrestex FR fully fire resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light and cool, rated to 20 m/s
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Adjustable to a 128 cm (49 inch) waist size with an available 38 cm (15 inch) belt extension
- Nomex®/Fire-resistant viscose ripstop outer fabric rated to 8.2 cal/cm2 according to ASTM D6413 for fire resistance
- Soft FR Lining
- 50 mm FR reflective tape at lower leg for increased visibility
- 50 mm inch wide belt with quick release buckle
S fits inseam 76-81 cm (30-32 inch)
M fits inseam 81-86 cm (32-34 inch)
L fits inseam 86-91 cm (34-36 inch)
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand.