Arc-flashes or accidents involving fire can cause horrific burns or even be fatal. To protect you against these hazards, Clogger developed the Arcmax line of arc rated and fully fire resistant chainsaw protective clothing. The Generation 2 of the Arcmax arc rated FR chainsaw trouser has been made stronger and more durable, yet lighter than the previous model. This garment has been designed to reduce your physical effort and to make your movements easier. Clogger also incorporated some great innovative features to make utility arborists' job easier. With Arcmax Gen2, you get the protection you need, plus you get the comfort.
The Arcmax premium fire resistant chainsaw trousers have all the features of the standard Arcmax trouser. In addition, the premiums have abrasion resistant materials on the knee to increase garment lifetime and 360 calf coverage for rear protection from the knee to the ankle. With zipped pockets to prevent sawdust ingress and reflective tape on the lower leg, these trousers are a utility tree workers dream.
This edition offers a special cut to better fit women.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997 for chainsaw protection
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Fully fire-resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- Nomex®/Fire-resistant viscose ripstop outer fabric rated to 8.2 cal/cm2 according to ASTM D6413 for fire resistance
- Uses Arrestex FR fully fire-resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 20 m/s
- FR lining
- Reflective tape at the lower leg complies with the performance requirements of high visibility standards: ANSI 107:2015; AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- Total weight less than 1.1 kg (Medium)
- Elasticized waist increases comfort and fit
- Opening in hem for trash removal
- Belt loops to fit a 50 mm belt
- Two zipped hip pockets and a zipped pocket on the left thigh for ease of access while wearing a harness
- Abrasion resistant material over knee
- Opening at hem for debris removal
- Lock stitched seams and stress points reinforced
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand