Hand and arm injuries are common from simple scrapes to chainsaw injuries. The new Clogger arm protector is designed to be light, breathable, and flexible for complete freedom of movement.
The latest version is designed to protect your arm from the elbow to the wrist with a new stretch thumbhole cuff for a secure fit.
- Uses a 6-layer, light, breathable 360 protective sleeve made from Arrestex HP by Clogger chainsaw fabric (as used in Zeros, Ascends and DefenderPROs)
- Protective sleeve is housed in a hi-viz orange durable 100% polyester outer and mesh inner to further help with air flow
- Includes a new stretch thumbhole cuff to prevent twisting and provide a secure fit so that protective sleeve is held in place giving wrist to elbow coverage
- Incorporates an elbow strap with a velcro fastening giving the option of tightening to keep saw dust and debris out or leaving open for maximum ventilation
- Sold individually (as left/right singles) - buy a left and right arm protector to get a pair
Like all Clogger products, the availability of Clogger arm protectors is not intended as an endorsement of unsafe practices but as the last line of defence to prevent potential injuries.
Designed and Made in Invercargill, New Zealand