Clogger and Academy Trained are both dedicated to enhancing lives by ELEVATING the standard of the Industry. The Elevated Edition Zeros were developed by Clogger and Academy Trained to promote this mission. Made in the distinctive black outer fabric with red flash and featuring an embroidered Elevated logo and circular Elevated symbol, the Elevated edition Zeros are a unique way to show your support in Elevating the standard of the Industry through SAFETY TRAINING and INNOVATION. You also get to have a better day at work in one of the world’s leading chainsaw protective pants.
10% of the proceeds will go to the Elevated Scholarship Fund. This Fund will provide training for tree workers who are not in a position to finance training themselves but have demonstrated a desire to elevate their skills and advance in the industry. Academy Trained will be working with other training companies and organizations to ensure these individuals get the proper training to advance their skills.
- Uses Clogger's exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Arrestex HP includes ultra strong UHMWPE cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage with extra coverage on the left side to allow for movement if a chainsaw strikes.
Outer construction and design
- Outer fabric is engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat through breathability and the use of Nilit® Breeze yarn - Nilit® is proven to reduce body temperature.
- 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give.
- High-tenacity nylon with a ripstop weave for a 1.5x stronger outer.
- DWR water resistant coating.
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Ultra-high tear strength Dyneema fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw when hanging off the harness.
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort.
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points.
Tree people specific detail
- 2 tough, large cross flow mesh side vents for maximum cooling.
- 2 zipped hip pockets; 2 zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with an additional pocket on the left thigh. Lower pockets are all accessible while wearing a harness.
- Strong, durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage.
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves.
- Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing.
- Wide belt loops to fit up to a 50mm belt.
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability.
- Opening at hems to remove debris.
- High-visibility panels front and rear.
- Lightweight design, just under 1kg (Medium).
- Protection: Front only.
- Fit: Men’s.
- Size: XS - 3XL.
- Leg Length: Short, Standard, Tall.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand