The first lightweight, cool chainsaw pants. These are the original Gen1s. Not as long lasting as the Gen2 but still a great pair of chainsaw pants for climbing. Limited sizes and quantities.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and rated to 20 m/s
Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing
- Protection from waist to the ankle
- Lightweight with total garment weight less than 1kg (size Medium)
- Durable comfort with high abrasion resistant, stretch upper garment fabric gives ease of movement
- Permanent, always open vents for more effective cooling
- Slim fit cut offering superior comfort and reduced bulk
- 4 zipped pockets strategically placed; gives easy access when in a harness with zipper pulls so you can open the zips even when wearing gloves.
- Convenient cell phone pocket
- Hi-visibility with the orange color
- Opening at hem for debris removal
- Lockstitched seams and reinforced stress points
- Elasticised waist for a flexible fit
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand