Arc-flashes or accidents involving fire can cause horrific burns or even be fatal. To protect you against these hazards, Clogger developed the Arcmax line of arc rated and fully fire resistant chainsaw protective clothing. With Arcmax, you get the protection you need, plus you get the comfort.
The Arcmax premium fire resistant chainsaw trousers have all the features of the standard Arcmax trouser. In addition, the premiums have abrasion resistant materials on the knee to increase garment lifetime and 360 calf coverage for rear protection from the knee to the ankle. With zipped pockets to prevent sawdust ingress and reflective tape on the lower leg, these trousers are a utility tree workers dream.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997 for chainsaw protection
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Fully fire-resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- Front ATP value 93 cal/cm2, Rear ATP value 11 cal/cm2. Tested for Arc protection to ASTM F1959. Outer fabric tested for flame resistance to ASTM D 6413.
- Uses Arrestex FR fully fire-resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 20 m/s
- Coverage from waist to ankle and around calf
- FR lightweight lining for breathability
- Elasticized waist increases comfort and fit
- Belt loops to fit a 50 mm belt
- Two zipped hip pockets for ease of access while wearing a harness
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- Abrasion resistant material over knee
- Opening at hem for debris removal
- Lockstitched seams and stress points reinforced
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand