DefenderPRO chainsaw trousers provide the ultimate line of long-lasting defence. Engineered for the toughest terrain and conditions but also light weight, weighing less than 1 kg.
The advanced technical fabric provides both strength and stretch, delivering comfort and safety in equal measurement. The DefenderPRO is arguably our toughest trouser ever. It is also one of the most comfortable and lightest chainsaw pants at just under 1 kg.
The Summer Edition has fixed vents to allow for maximum airflow so you can stay cool on the hottest days.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Constructed with Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection fabric which is light, cool and rated to 20 m/s
- Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing
- Front protection from waist to the ankle
- Lightweight at just 1 kg (size medium)
- Durable 4-way stretch high tenacity nylon/lycra outer with DWR to repel water
- 2 fixed vents to stay cooler on hot days
- 2 large zipped pockets
- Mesh lining
- Elasticized waist
- Opening at hem to remove debris
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points
- Suitable for professional use by forestry and other tree workers
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand