Any water damaged, seconds or clearance stock is for final sale. Garments within these categories are not covered by warranty and have a strict no returns or exchange policy.
Possible defects to second stock may be any of the following:
- Rips in lining
- Flaws on the fabric
- Crease in the pocket welt
- Marks on the inner or outer fabric
Hand and arm injuries are common from simple scrapes to chainsaw injuries. The new Clogger arm protector is designed to be light, breathable, and flexible for complete freedom of movement.
The latest version is designed to protect your arm from the elbow to the wrist with a new stretch thumbhole cuff for a secure fit.
- Uses Clogger's exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Arrestex HP includes ultra strong UHMWPE cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
Outer Construction and design
- Protective sleeve is housed in a hi-viz orange durable 100% polyester outer and mesh inner to further help with air flow.
- Includes a new stretch thumbhole cuff to prevent twisting and provide a secure fit so that protective coverage is held in place giving wrist to elbow coverage.
Tree people specific detail
- Incorporates an elbow strap with a Velcro fastening giving the option of tightening to keep saw dust and debris out or leaving open for maximum ventilation.
- Sold individually (as left/right singles) - buy a left and right arm protector to get a pair.
- Size: S-L - Available sizes may vary as these are seconds stock
Like all Clogger products, the availability of Clogger arm protectors is not intended as an endorsement of unsafe practices but as the last line of defense to prevent potential injuries.
Designed and Made in Invercargill, New Zealand