Are you ready to meet Clogger’s toughest chainsaw pants yet?
We get it. Your work day can be all over the place. A bit of climbing here, a bit of ground clean there and throw in some bucket work - all in one day. The DefenderPRO Gen2 is designed for you. Tough with full flex thanks to the all new ultra tough ripstop Cordura® outer with 4-way stretch. Light at just over 1kg. Featuring Clogger’s large cross flow vents for maximum airflow and extreme breathability to keep you cool. The DefenderPRO is arguably our toughest trouser ever. The Gen2 DefenderPROs include all design techniques and fit that has made Clogger so popular.
- Uses Clogger's exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Arrestex HP includes ultra strong UHMWPE cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage with extra coverage on the left side to allow for movement if a chainsaw strikes.
Outer construction and design
- Outer fabric is tough and breathable Cordura® ripstop outer.
- 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement with FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give.
- PFC free DWR outer to repel water and oil.
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort.
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points.
Tree people specific detail
- 2 tough, large cross flow mesh side vents for maximum cooling.
- 2 large zipped hip pockets that pull out to easily remove saw dust.
- 1 zipped pocket on the thigh ideal for cellphone or accessories - accessible while wearing a harness.
- Strong, durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage.
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves.
- Wide belt loops to fit up to a 50mm belt.
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability.
- Opening at hems to remove debris.
Lightweight design, just over 1kg (Medium).
- Protection: Front.
- Fit: Men's or Women's.
- Size: XS - 3XL.
- Leg Length: Short, Standard, Tall.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand