Zero chainsaw trousers achieve the previously impossible. Cool, lightweight and rugged. The women's edition of the Zero was the first purposely designed chainsaw protective pants for the professional female arborist. Shape, fit and comfort has been considered for the best possible fit.
Now available in the Gen2 version, the new Women's Zero embraces your movements: you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely. No need to be worried about tears and rips – the outer fabric of the garment has been reinforced. Of course, Zero's fit and style stays the same. You will look good in the trees… or on the ground!
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to the Australian and New Zealand standard, AS/NZS 4453.3:1997
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing
- Lightweight design, weighing less than 1 kg
- High-tenacity high vis orange polyester outer with 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with a FlexZone seat seam for extra give
- The outer fabric incorporates COOLMAX® to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat and moisture
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas
- Ultra-high tear strength UHMWPE fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw when hanging off the harness
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort
- Wide belt loops to fit up to 50 mm belt
- Stronger and more durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves
- Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with an additional pocket on the left thigh. Lower pockets are all accessible while wearing a harness
- High-visibility panels front and rear
- Tough, large always open mesh vents at rear of both legs for cooling
- Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing
- Available option of 360 calf wrap for additional protection
- Slim fit with just the right amount of fabric for easy movement
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand