Behold the female Spider...with a dash of added colour. Perfectly balanced, agile and adventurous. This Spider can and will climb. Anywhere. Anytime. The Spider women's climbing trousers take inspiration from those that climb and work on the ground. Those that go further. Those that explore.
Spider is a new breed of climbing and workwear trouser for arborist and tree professionals. With 4-way stretch, advanced fabric strength and Nilit Breeze cooling capabilities…you can go in any direction and set your own limits. Then go beyond them.
The contrast version of the Spider climbing trousers feature a high visibility panel on the lower leg.
- Durable 4-way stretch high tenacity nylon/lycra with Nilit Breeze for cooling
- Abrasion resistant knees, shin area and inner cuff
Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing
- Padded knee and shin
- Rear mesh panels for ventilation
- 2 x zipped hip pockets
- 2 x zipped lower pockets (accessible while in a harness)
- Wide belt loops
- High strength gusseted crotch
- Elasticized waist
- Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing.
- Available in Contrast (Grey with orange panels), and Grey
Note: Spiders are designed for climbing and general use where chainsaw protection is not required.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand