Looking for the coolest, lightest safest chainsaw chaps on the planet?
Get Clogger Zero Chaps.
A breath of fresh air in cool chainsaw chap design. Developed to protect not only against chainsaws but to reduce the heat buildup from physical exertion especially in hot environments. Zero chainsaw chaps are lightweight and breathable, adding protection rather than weight and helping you stay cool as the work becomes hot and heavy. Protection is now a breeze.
What people are saying
"These chaps are a huge improvement over the regular chaps from the leading manufacturers, they are way cooler & way more comfortable, you'll forget you even have them on!"
- Uses Clogger's exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Arrestex HP includes ultra strong UHMWPE cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage.
Outer construction and design
- Tough, breathable, high tenacity nylon outer.
- Soft poly-cotton lining for extra comfort.
- 50mm wide belt with quick release buckle.
- The adjustable waist extends to 125cm. An additional 45cm extension belt is available if required.
Tree people specific detail
- 5 rugged polypropylene straps to ensure a comfortable and an ultra-secure, safe fit.
- Tough buckles designed for long life and to withstand crushing.
- High-visibility panels.
- Lightweight design, just under 1kg - (Medium).
- Protection: Apron style.
- Fit: Unisex.
- Size: S-L.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand