LIMITED TIME - GET A FREE PAIR OF ESKO MAGNUM SAFETY GLASSES AND X300 EAR MUFFS WITH EVERY C8 CHAINSAW CHAP PURCHASE ($35 Value) *
C8 Chainsaw Chaps are designed for people who don't use a chainsaw everyday but looking to stay safe. With C8s, you get all the critical protection that you need at an affordable price with tough components to ensure a long life. Even if you are a casual user, you always need to be protected and comfortable. An accident can happen really fast, and can change your life!
Key features of Defender Chainsaw Chaps include
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to the AS/NZS4453.3:1997 standard for chainsaw protection
- Constructed with Arrestex chainsaw fabric rated to 20m/s
- Split front design for increased freedom of movement
- Front chainsaw protection from the hip to ankle
- 600 denier strong polyester outer with waterproof PU outer and rugged oxford weave for durability
- Wide 50mm belt with quick release buckle
- Adjustable up to 125cm waist with an available 45 cm belt extension
- Soft polycotton interior lining for extra comfort
- Suitable for occasional user
- Available in S (Inseam: 71-76 cm), M (Inseam: 76-81 cm) and L (Inseam 81-86 cm)
Defender Chaps come in clipped, zipped and trouser styles.
The “clipped” style fastens with four adjustable clips to provide a personalized fit.
The “zipped” model fastens with the full length leg zip. The zipped model is easiest to to take on and off but can not be adjusted for fit.
The “trouser-leg” style doesn't have any external fastening, it can be pulled over top of clothing. The trouser-leg model is the simplest and most inexpensive but you most likely will need to remove your boots to put them on.
* Consumer offer only
Designed and Made in Invercargill, New Zealand