C8 Chainsaw Chaps are designed for people who don't use a chainsaw everyday but looking to stay safe. With C8s, you get all the critical protection that you need at an affordable price with tough components to ensure a long life. Even if you are a casual user, you always need to be protected and comfortable. An accident can happen really fast, and can change your life!
The Zipped model fastens with the full length leg zip making it very easy to take on and off.
Key features of Defender Chainsaw Chaps include
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to the AS/NZS4453.3:1997 standard for chainsaw protection
- Constructed with Arrestex chainsaw fabric rated to 20m/s
- Split front design for increased freedom of movement
- Front chainsaw protection from the hip to ankle
- 600 denier strong polyester outer with waterproof PU outer and rugged oxford weave for durability
- Wide 50mm belt with quick release buckle
- Adjustable up to 125cm waist with an available 45 cm belt extension
- Soft polycotton interior lining for extra comfort
- Suitable for the occasional user
- Fits person with inleg: S (68-74 cm), M (74-80 cm) and L (80-86 cm)
Designed and Made in Invercargill, New Zealand